– During Snow Conditions keep all cars off the streets, For our snow plow operators to have proper access to all roads at any time.
*Our Green waste program has closed until next year April 27,2023.
◊Trash Service’s For Arrowhead Villas Community:
- Trash Service: All of the Villas will be done on Monday’s. (Holidays can affect our services).
- Recycle Service: All of the Villas will be done on Tuesday’s. ( Holidays can affect our services).
- Bulk Pick Item Service: Are done every Thursdays, call the office to schedule and available date for pick-up.
◊Holiday pick up dates :
- No Holiday pick up at this time
AVMSC BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
For Board Meeting on Friday January 27, 2023
Meeting will be called to order by President Larry Fehrenbach
Minutes of the Board meeting of December 16, 2022 will be read by the President and will be approved by the Board.
The Monthly Cash Flow Report will be presented by Director Williams
Company Operations Report – President
SCADA/Booster Pumps/Wells Update – President
Announcement of the 2023 Annual Shareholders Meeting – President
Open Forum – open for any Shareholder to present concerns, issues, ideas or complaints
Three Minute Time Limit will be enforced. Starting at 3:00pm.
Side Note: Please fill in your “Utility account number” with your Lot number or Property Address.
If you have a leak?
NOTE: Do not shut off AVMSC meter valves. If you do not have a customer shut off valve and need your water turned off, please call the Office at (909) 337-4259, to shut off the AVMSC meter. (After hours Emergencies please call (909) 955-6525 ($100 after hours fee may apply.)
SCE Safety & Power Lines LINK
Our Mission is:
To provide the highest quality drinking water, road maintenance, snow plowing, trash collection services, and customer service, while protecting the interest of our shareholders. We encourage our shareholders to ask for assistance or guidance and we will assist in any way we can within the legal constraints of our By-Laws.